Cooked dinner for my parents tonight with this pasta recipe that I got from Jamie Oliver.
What you need:
- ‘tuyo’ (dried fish)
- basil/oregano/italian seasoning
We actually went to the public market in Marikina this afternoon. I was asking them if I could cook for dinner (which I rarely do), and we bought stuff in the market along with our weekly supply.
How to cook:
- Flake the tuyo. I used 1/3 kilo of tuyo for four people.
- Sautee garlic and onions. Add the tuyo flakes. Add some chili if you like a bit of spice.
- Add the olives and capers with the syrup.
- Add seasoning. I used dry basil.
- Add tomatoes
- That’s it!
It doesn’t need any more salt because the tuyo and the olives and capers are all salted already.
It was really good! I really love the pasta and my parents liked it too.
- Healthy Recipe: Veggie-Loaded Penne With White Wine Sauce (fitsugar.com)
- Mussels Marinara Courgette ‘pasta’ (cucinaceri.wordpress.com)
- Summer vegetable marinara (charlotte.news14.com)
- Pasta Salad Recipe (justrestingup.wordpress.com)
- Forget Low Carb – Pasta Popular Again Because It’s Cheap (fitsugar.com)
- The Only Spaghetti Sauce I’ll Eat (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- Pasta Marinara (masarapdin.wordpress.com)
- My Pasta Collection (jacqui722.wordpress.com)
- Low-fat Marinara sauce in the crock pot (gicrockpot.wordpress.com)
- Recipe: Pasta Pomodoro (seattletimes.nwsource.com)